Wednesday, July 28, 2010

lost.


i can't get you out of my head. the things you said and took back was the worst thing you could do to me. i dream about you every night, and i don't want too. i don't want to want you 24/7. every thing you said, i could believe. because in the past? i could trust you more than my best friend, with absolutely every thing. i came to you about every single guy that had hurt me, all you did, no, all you needed to do was look into my eyes, as deep as you could, give me the look that would always take my breath away, and tell me it's all going to be okay. you would smile, give me a nudge and you would leave. missing one second of form class, would ruin my whole day. your face and your voice would give me enough energy to make it through the day. you really don't mean what you mean.. meant to me. do you? when you broke our promise, you didn't even realise.

No comments:

Post a Comment