Monday, June 21, 2010

last time lucky.


you have no idea how much you mean to me, do you? it's amazing, the things you do and say. the way you look into my eyes and the way you can say one thing and make it all better.  to know you generally care, makes me happier than ever. i love how you make plans and how you don't cancel for anybody. these years have been great, we haven't fought once. but last night.. i fell to my knees, i couldn't breathe, my heart condition was getting worse and what you said literally took my breath away. i curled up on the ground of my bedroom floor and just layed there. i couldn't cry, i couldn't smile. i never thought about how much it'd hurt losing you, over something so rediculous. after two hours of tears, you apologised and said you saw photos and that you missed me already. i still couldn't smile, this is the second time you've done this to me, two nights in a row, you have caused me this pain. i don't whether to believe you or what to say to you. but this your last chance. i'm only going to let you kill me once.

No comments:

Post a Comment