Monday, November 8, 2010

live without me.


we touch, i feel a rush. frozen as snow, i show no emotion what'so ever. it's like an explosion every time you hold me. i wasn't joking when i told you - you take my breath away, you're a supernova. i'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon, and i'm aiming right at you. i'll do whatever it takes, when i'm with you, i get the shakes. my body aches when i'm not with you, i have zero strength. there's no limit on how far  i would go, no boundaries, no lengths. but so much is at stake, what does it take, let's cut to the chase before the door shuts in your face. promise me if i cave in and break, and leave myself open that i won't be making a mistake. so after three years and nine months, you give up on me. i love you so much it hurts, never mistreated you once. i poured my heart out to you, let down my guard, swear to god, i'll blow my brains in your lap, lay here and die in your arms. drop to my knees and i'm pleading, i'm trying to stop you from leaving. i can't let you walk out on me and let you live. i'd drop everything, with tears streaming down my face and i would say.. i would've did anything for you to show you how much i adored you, but it's over now, just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star, my fallen angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment